TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF PURCHASE
1. The purchaser shall satisfy itself that the new goods are fit for the purpose that is required by the purchaser.
2. Subject to clause 3 TPB guarantee’s the performance of the new goods for normal working conditions and machine undercarriage shall be in good serviceable order for:
[a] 6 months for CTL and MTL loaders or
[b] 12 months for all excavator tracks any exception will be noted on invoice from the date of purchase.
3. In the event of a defect occurring within the time stipulated in Clause 2 the purchaser shall be responsible to return the goods to TPB for inspection. In the event TPB accepts a claim TPB shall reimburse the purchaser with a percentage of the purchase price in accordance with the following formulae:
[a] First month -84%
[b] Second month – 68%
[c] Third Month -52%
[d] Fourth Month –36%
[e] Fifth month – 20%
[f] Sixth Month -4%
The decision of TPB shall be final in respect of whether any reimbursement is available. No reimbursement shall be available if payment in full has not been received or damage was caused by unsuitable working conditions or poor maintenance by operator.
4. TPB shall not be responsible for any consequential damages suffered by the purchaser in connection with the use of the goods.
5. Returns will only be accepted within 7 days of delivery and will be subject to inspection. All returns subject to 10% handling charge.
6. All goods forwarded at purchases risk , insurance can be arranged.